TOP 5 Apps to Compress iPhone Video
One of the things that makes the iPhone popular is its camera. Everyone loves getting checked in with Apple smartphones. Indeed, they are able to capture very good videos. With the improvement of its camera, the iPhone can allow you to obtain high quality photos and videos. It has very few competitors in this field. However, the recorded images are usually very large.
One of the things that makes the iPhone popular is its camera. Everyone loves getting checked in with Apple smartphones. Indeed, they are able to capture very good videos.
With the improvement of its camera, the iPhone can allow you to obtain high quality photos and videos. It has very few competitors in this field. However, the recorded images are usually very large.
This is why it takes longer to send or download your visual content on iOS than with other smartphone brands. Below are some good tools that let you compress iPhone video for more convenient use.
BeeCut is the most recommended mobile app to compress iPhone video . This tool is both a video maker and an editor. It also offers the possibility of resizing . With it, you will therefore be able to adjust the size or even the format of your file. In addition, BeeCut has other very interesting features, especially when it comes to video editing. These include, for example, flipping, rotating, adding music, filters, text, speeding up, splitting and many more.
Here are the steps you need to follow to take advantage of this tool:
- download the app from App Store;
- launch it and click the plus (+) icon to add the video;
- once the video is completely uploaded, adjust a format;
- then press "Export" and choose the resolution of your choice, 480p is the most recommended to have a small video.
VideoCompress is the second tool in this list. It is also a good accessory to compress iPhone video . It allows you to post your files directly to social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram. You can also share them with your loved ones via iMessage or WhatsApp. Here's how to use it:
- download and launch the application;
- click "+" to then choose the iPhone video to compress;
- after the file has been uploaded, choose a format by pressing "Choose a predefined filter";
- save or directly share the video via social networks by touching "CONTINUE".
To compress an iPhone video , you can also use VideoShop. This app is not exclusive to iOS, it also works on Android devices. It doesn't just allow you to reduce the size of your file. This tool also gives you the option to add text, music, voiceovers, sound effects, transitions, etc. You can also use it to make display settings. Here is the process for resizing an iPhone video with VideoShop :
- download the application from App Store and install it on your smartphone;
- open it and click on "Import clip" to upload the file concerned;
- then touch “Crop” to choose a format from the data in the window;
- click on “NEXT” followed by the “Share” icon: you can then save the new video on your computer or directly upload it to a site.
This app also gives you the option to resize videos captured with an iOS device. It favors the reduction towards the small size with the aim of an easier and faster exploitation. To use it for this purpose:
- download the program from App Store;
- click on the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of your interface to upload the video;
- finally press Slim Now to perform the compression.
This tool allows you to reduce the size of your video by up to 80% while maintaining its quality. So you can send your file on social networks or by email. It can also merge different videos to get one.
This is a well-known software which is also very good at compressing iPhone video . It is a free trial and has a paid version which of course gives you a host of other important features for converting videos. This program is planned in PC version, but also for iPhone and iPad.
- Open Wondershare, and follow the path "Add > Add from device" to upload your video from your smartphone by clicking "Add to conversion list".
- Choose a format from the options offered by the drop-down list next to "Convert all files to".
- Click on Device and opt for iPhone and finally your model to enjoy the preset settings.
- Then click "Convert All" to start the compression.
- Find the reduced video in the "Converted" tab and click "Add to Transfer List" and go to the Transfer interface to send it to your mobile device.
In conclusion, compressing an iPhone video comes down to reducing its size, saving space for easier sharing. This article has introduced you to four mobile applications and software that allow you to complete this task. Opt for one of these tools to enjoy your files more easily.